RELEASE DATE: 2019
DIRECTED BY NICOLE POTT
WRITTEN BY STUTI NAIR
PRODUCED BY MARISSA COLE
CINEMATOGRAPHY BY TANIA FREIMUTH
A young boy has his carefree childhood routines warped with cynicism and fear when he inadvertently witnesses something on his 7th birthday.
Watch the film below!
- Best Director at Filmatswinge Swindon Independant FIlm Festival. International FF
- Best Film at LA1 Shorts
- Best Drama Short at Harrogate Film Festival
- Best Score at TMFF - The Monthly Film Festival
- Best Editing at Oxford International Short Film Festival
- Best Director & Best Short Film at the British Independent Film Festival
- Best Short Film & Best Screenplay at Swindon Independent Film Festival